Showing every road so far featured

(N.B. So as not to break the map, this will only show the first 5000).

 HOME  ·  ARTICLE  MAP  STREETS  BLOG 
18.204.227.117 
MAP YEAR:1750180018301860190019502020Fullscreen map
Road · Raynes Park · SW20 ·
FEBRUARY
27
2020

Richmond Road - now part of Raynes Park - was one of first roads laid out on the Cottenham Park estate.

In 1831, the local estate was bought by Charles Pepys, the Earl of Cottenham and later Chancellor. He died in 1851 and the estate was broken up. Most of it was laid out with roads, one of which was Richmond Road. Development of the area was slow until after 1891 when Worple Road was extended to Raynes Park station.


Licence: Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike Licence

xxx



 

31' TARGET='_top'>Raynes Park

31.jpg' WIDTH=302 style='float:left; width=250px; margin-right:10px;'>


Print-friendly version of this page