North Circular Road, NW11
Road in/near Hendon, existing between 1924 and now
Print-friendly version of this page North Circular RoadHendon railway station is a National Rail station situated to the west of Hendon, in the London Borough of Barnet.
dates from works done in 1924.
In 1924, a large scheme began in the area with the construction of the North Circular Road
along the Brent valley. In Hendon this covered an area from a point south of Brent Bridge to one next to Mutton Bridge
The station was built by the Midland Railway in 1868 on its extension to St. Pancras. From 1875 the Midland opened a service to Victoria on the London, Chatham and Dover Railway and received coaches from the London and South Western Railway for attachment to north-bound trains.