Greencroft Gardens dates from 1884-5.
T. K. Wells of Kentish Town build much of West Hampstead. Ernest Estcourt and James Dixon built Greencroft Gardens, which by 1891 reached Fairhazel Gardens
from its eastern junction with Goldhurst Terrace
; some 68 houses and Rutland House flats were built in Greencroft Gardens, after 1891 extended to Priory Road
, between 1886 and 1897.
Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike Licence