Print-friendly version of this page
Edgeworth Close is a street in Hendon.
Hendon War Memorial Hendon War Memorial is located on the central reservation at the junction between Watford Way and The Burroughs. Station Road, NW4 Station Road led from the centre of Hendon village to its first station and to the Edgware Road.
Hendon railway station is a National Rail station situated to the west of Hendon, in the London Borough of Barnet.
The station was built by the Midland Railway in 1868 on its extension to St. Pancras. From 1875 the Midland opened a service to Victoria on the London, Chatham and Dover Railway and received coaches from the London and South Western Railway for attachment to north-bound trains.