Showing every school so far featured
(N.B. So as not to break the map, this will only show the first 5000).
Showing every school so far featured
Print-friendly version of this page
Other independent school which accepts students between the ages of 4 and 11. Admissions policy: Non-selective.
Pembridge Hall School is a girls school which opened in 1979.
Total school capacity: 450.
Enrolment (2018): 428.
Girls enrolled (2018): 430.
Boys enrolled (2018): 0.
No Nursery Classes.
It has a website at: http://www.pembridgehall.co.uk
Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike Licence
Abingdon Road, W8 Abingdon Road stretches between Stratford Road and Kensington High Street. Airlie Gardens, W8 Airlie Gardens is named after the 5th Earl of Airlie (1826-1881), who lived on nearby Campden Hill at Holly Lodge. Alexander Street, W2 Alexander Street was built in 1853 by Alexander Hall of Watergate House, Sussex. Alfred Road, W2 Alfred Road is the last survivor of a set of Victorian streets. Amberley Mews, W9 Amberley Mews starred as Tom Riley’s home in the 1950 movie "The Blue Lamp". Ansdell Terrace, W8 Ansdell Terrace is a cul-de-sac off of Ansdell Street and was previously known as St Albans Road North.
Argyll Road, W8 Argyll Road was built as part of the development of the Phillimore Estate. Ball Street, W8 Ball Street was created by the Kensington Improvement Scheme of 1868-71, carried out by the Metropolitan Board of Works.
Berkeley Gardens, W8 Berkeley Gardens is a short street which runs between Brunswick Gardens and Kensington Church Street containing terraced houses on both sides with small front gardens. Bourne Terrace, W2 Bourne Terrace is part of the Warwick Estate in Paddington and has 38 properties. Brunswick Gardens, W8 Brunswick Gardens runs north from Vicarage Gate - a wide tree-lined road with white stuccoed terraces on either side. Callcott Street, W8 Callcott Street is a small street between Uxbridge Street and Hillgate Place. Campden Grove, W8 Campden Grove runs between Kensington Church Street and Hornton Street.
Campden Hill Close, W8 Campden Hill Close is a small cul-de-sac entered by a narrow driveway off Hornton Street. Campden Street, W8 Campden Street stretches between Campden Hill Road and Kensington Church Street. Chepstow Place, W2 Chepstow Place runs from the junction of Westbourne Grove and Pembridge Villas in the north to Pembridge Square in the south. Derry Street, W8 Derry Street formerly known as King Street and laid out in the mid-1730s. Duchess of Bedford’s Walk, W8 Lady Georgiana Russell, wife of John Russell, 6th Duke of Bedford lived at Argyll Lodge, a former house on Campden Hill, near the location of the road. Goldney Road, W9 Goldney Road was built around 1860 on land which was once the property of Westminster Abbey. Harrow Road, W9 Harrow Road is a main road running through Paddington, Willesden and beyond. Horbury Crescent, W11 Horbury Crescent is a short and handsome half-moon shaped street between Ladbroke Road and Kensington Park Road, W11. Kensington Court Gardens Kensington Court Gardens is a late Victorian mansion block, completed in 1889, near to Kensington Palace and Gardens. Kensington High Street, W8 Kensington High Street is one of western London’s most popular shopping streets, with upmarket shops serving a wealthy area. Kensington Palace Gardens, W8 Kensington Palace Gardens is a street in west central London with some of the most expensive properties in the world. Ledbury Road, W11 Ledbury Road is split between W2 and W11, the postal line intersecting the street. Leinster Square, W2 Leinster Square, along with Prince’s Square, was begun in 1856 and finished in 1864 Orme Square, W2 Orme Square is named after Edward Orme, formerly a printseller in Bond Street. Ossington Street, W2 Ossington Street leads from Moscow Road at its north end to the Bayswater Road at its south end. Palace Court, W2 Palace Court was built in the 1880s to connect the Bayswater Road to Moscow Road. Phillimore Place, W8 Phillimore Place was part of the old Phillimore Estate and, at first, named Durham Villas. Porchester Square, W2 Begun in 1850 and completed between 1855 and 1858, Porchester Square was one of the last areas of Bayswater to be built. Walterton Road, W9 Walterton Road was the central road of a suburb which was originally proposed to called St. Peter’s Park. Young Street, W8 Young Street, named after the developer of Kensington Square, was in use as a road by 1685.
Notting Hill Gate tube station is a London Underground station on the Central Line.Notting Hill Gate
is home to a variety of stores, restaurants, cafés and estate agents as well as more specialist stores which include rare records and antiques, as well as two historic cinemas, the Coronet (originally opened as a theatre in 1898) and The Gate, as well as also several bars and clubs.
Much of the street was redeveloped in the 1950s with two large tower blocks being erected on the north and south sides of the street.
The sub-surface Circle and District line Notting Hill Gate
station platforms were opened on 1 October 1868 by the Metropolitan Railway as part of its extension from Paddington to Gloucester Road. The Central line platforms were opened on 30 July 1900 by the Central London Railway. Entrances to the two sets of platforms were originally via separate station buildings on opposite sides of the road and access to the CLR platforms was originally via lifts.