Print-friendly version of this page
Canberra Close is a road in the NW4 postcode area
Church Farmhouse Museum Church Farmhouse Museum was situated in a 17th-century farmhouse in Hendon – the oldest surviving dwelling in Hendon. Sunny Hill Park Sunny Hill Park is a 22 hectare park, situated within the angle formed by the A1 and the A41. Greyhound Hill, NW4 Greyhound Hill was part of a medieval route which ran from Church End, Hendon to Mill Hill at the Three Hammers pub on the Ridgeway. M1, NW4 The M1, as it enters the NW4 postcode, is the southernmost section of this motorway.
Hendon railway station is a National Rail station situated to the west of Hendon, in the London Borough of Barnet.
The station was built by the Midland Railway in 1868 on its extension to St. Pancras. From 1875 the Midland opened a service to Victoria on the London, Chatham and Dover Railway and received coaches from the London and South Western Railway for attachment to north-bound trains.