Hendon railway station is a National Rail station situated to the west of Hendon, in the London Borough of Barnet.
The station was built by the Midland Railway in 1868 on its extension to St. Pancras. From 1875 the Midland opened a service to Victoria on the London, Chatham and Dover Railway and received coaches from the London and South Western Railway for attachment to north-bound trains.Licence:
Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike Licence
Photo: No 3552 0-6-0 Hendon L.M.S at Hendon station in 1930.