Bayham Place, NW1
Bayham Place is a short cobbled street.

Dating from the beginnings of Camden Town, it was previously known as Gloucester Street before 1893.

As Gloucester Street, by the 1860s, it was quite a centre for the piano industry with four firms operating there.

In 1955, the Borough of St Pancras built the Bayham Place Estate here.

return to article