Howard Street ran from Surrey Street to Arundel Street until 1974.
March 2021 archive
Ayres Street was formerly known as Whitecross Street.
Alpha Grove runs from Strafford Street to Tiller Road.
Once the route to one of the six original gates of the Wall of London, Aldgate High Street has an important place in medieval London’s history.
Banister Road just scrapes being classed as belonging to the Queen’s Park Estate.
Mortimer Place can be found in Kilburn, NW6.
Albury Street was originally Union Street – a name commemorating the 1707 union of Scotland and England.
Bull and Mouth Street ran between King Edward Street and St Martin’s Le Grand.
Whielden Street is the only street with this name in the UK.
Ely Gardens is a cul-de-sac off of Nicoll Way.