Cadogan Square was built between 1877 and 1888, largely on the grounds of the Prince’s Club – it was briefly known as Pavilion Square.
Finborough Road derives its name from the country seat in Suffolk of the local landowning Pettiward family.
Pavilion Road is London’s longest mews and runs parallel to Sloane Street.
Michelin House was opened in 1911 as the first permanent UK headquarters for the Michelin Tyre Company Ltd.
Walton Street is a major road of Chelsea.
Lennox Gardens skirts the central gardens of the same name.
Tite Street crosses Royal Hospital Road.
Elm Park Gardens links Fulham Road with Elm Park Road.
Raasay Street ran from Dartrey Road to Edith Grove.
This is a placeholder for the upcoming conservation guides to the LBKC. The sources may be found here:Kensington and Chelsea AVONDALE CONSERVATION AREA Avondale Conservation Area is an attractive residential area which was primarily developed from around 1860 to 1895. The cluster of buildings comprises modest Victorian terrace houses, a church and school which are …