Claremont Close occupies a location that was initially developed in the 1820s as Claremont Mews, primarily serving Claremont Terrace and the northern side of Myddelton Square.
Florin Court is a classic Art Deco building in Clerkenwell.
Farringdon Road is a road in Clerkenwell and Finsbury.
Myddelton Passage is an alleyway with an interesting story
Sans Walk was named after Edward Sans in 1893, who was then the oldest member of the local parish vestry.
Waterloo Street once ran from Lever Street to Radnor Street.