Dunk Street ran parallel to Great Garden Street (now Greatorex Street) to the west, and King Edward Street, which has also ceased to exist, to the east.
Brady Street is a road running north-south from Three Colts Lane to Whitechapel Road.
Commercial Road is a major thoroughfare (the A13) running east-west from the junction of Burdett Road and East India Dock Road to Braham Street.
Adams House is a Grade II listed block of offices.
Fleur De Lis Street runs west from Commercial Street.
A quiet side street off the bustling Mile End Road, lies a small and enchanting enclave known as Mile End Place.
Mile End Road is an ancient route from London to the East, moved to its present alignment after the foundation of Bow Bridge in 1110.
Fieldgate Mansions is a significant complex of tenement dwellings that was constructed between 1903 and 1907.
Bell Lane has late C16/early C17 origins, dividing the Halifax estate from the nearby tenter ground.
Pennington Street is an east-west road in St George in the East, north of London Dock.