Palestine Place led east from Cambridge Heath Road.
Cheshire Street is a street in the East End linking Brick Lane with Bethnal Green and Whitechapel.
Bonner Street was named for Edmund Bonner, Bishop of London from 1539–49 and again from 1553-59.
Gibraltar Walk leads north from Bethnal Green Road.
The route of Cambridge Heath Road, passing through Bethnal Green as a broad stretch of waste, was mentioned in the 1580s as the highway from Mile End to Hackney.
Old Ford Road stretches two and a quarter miles from Bethnal Green to Bow.
Collingwood Street was at the heart of the Old Nicol rookery.
Arnold Circus lies to the north of Shoreditch.
Lynedoch Street used to lie behind the Shoreditch Workhouse.