Adelaide House is a Grade II listed Art Deco office building in the City of London.
Bishopsgate is named after one of the original eight gates in the London Wall.
Circus was built between 1768 and 1774 to the designs of George Dance the Younger.
Dukes Place, EC3A
Duke’s Place was formerly called Duke Street.
St James’s Place, EC3A
St James’s Place was an open square, formerly Broad Court, which held a daily market that sold fruits of various kinds.
Lombard Street, EC3V
Lombard Street has a history stretching back to medieval times.
Aldgate High Street, EC3N
Once the route to one of the six original gates of the Wall of London, Aldgate High Street has an important place in medieval London’s history.
Aldgate was the easternmost gateway through the London Wall leading from the City of London to Whitechapel and the East End.
Eastcheap is the western continuation of Great Tower Street towards the Monument junction.