Allsop Farm stood on the north side of Marylebone Road.
Portman Square part of the Portman Estate, located at the western end of Wigmore Street.
Marylebone Town Hall is a municipal building on Marylebone Road and a Grade II listed building.
The Yorkshire Stingo was a pub in Marylebone between the 18th to 20th centuries, notable as the terminus for the first bus in London.
Hallam Street was formerly named both Charlotte Street and Duke Street but renamed in 1905 after Henry Hallam, a noted historian and local resident.
The southern end of Lisson Grove was the location of a hamlet and open space, both called Lisson Green.
Jason Court was part of the ancient village of Marylebone.
Blandford Square was largely demolished to make way for Marylebone Station.
Shillibeer Place commemorates pioneer busman George Shillibeer.
Balcombe Street is possibly a corruption of Batcombe, Dorset, in line with other Dorset-related street names in the area.