Powis Square is a square between Talbot Road and Colville Terrace.
Category: Notting Hill
Hippodrome Place was named after a lost racecourse of London.
Ladbroke Terrace was one of the first streets to be created on the Ladbroke estate.
Arundel Gardens was built towards the end of the development of the Ladbroke Estate, in the early 1860s.
Built between 1852-61, All Saints Road is named after All Saints Church on Talbot Road.
Tavistock Crescent was where the first Notting Hill Carnival procession began on 18 September 1966.
Westway is the A40(M) motorway which runs on an elevated section along the W10/W11 border.
Pinehurst Court is a mansion block at 1-9 Colville Gardens.
Stanley Gardens was built in the 1850s.
Kensington Park Road is one of the main streets in Notting Hill.