Downshire Hill was originally developed at the beginning of the 19th century.
Agincourt Road dates from 1881.
Eton Avenue runs parallel with Adelaide Road, two blocks north.
Flask Walk was named after the mineral water sold at a tavern here.
Hampstead Lane connects Jack Straw’s Castle with Highgate.
Adelaide Road was begun in 1837 as William IV’s reign drew to a close.
Hampstead Grove runs parallel to Heath Street and leads south to Holly Bush Hill.
Finchley Road is one of north London’s main roads.
South Hill Park is a road on the edge of Hampstead Heath.
Belsize Avenue was once the driveway to the former Belsize House.