Lady Margaret Road runs north to Ospringe Road with Leverton Street and Montpelier Grove running parallel to the east and west respectively.
Little Green Street was built in the 1780s and is one of the few intact Georgian streets in London.
Lismore Circus was a former Victorian circus with six streets radiating from it.
Allcroft Road was built between 1862 and 1870 to links Queen’s Crescent with roads to the south.
The origin of the name Kentish is from Ken-ditch, the bed of a waterway; Kentish Town lies in the valley of the Fleet River, now hidden in a culvert. The river flowed down from Hampstead to St Pancras and out to the Thames. The valley provided water and an ancient route from the city to …
Plan of the hamlet of Kentish Town and its vicinity (1810). The development of Kentish Town as a predominantly middle-class residential suburb began in the 1840s and the area lost the rural charm that had, along with its inns and public houses, made it a popular destination for day trips from London. Copyright and credit: …