Sumatra Road, NW6 dates from the 1870s.
Narcissus Road connects Pandora Road with Mill Lane.
Honeybourne Road runs between West End Lane and Fawley Road.
Kilburn Vale leads to the Kilburn Vale estate.
The Kilburn Toll Gate dated from 1710.
Mortimer Place can be found in Kilburn, NW6.
Grangeway, NW6 lies off of Messina Avenue.
Parsifal Road runs from Finchley Road to Fortune Green Road.
Brondesbury was originally “Brand’s manor” – a small hamlet in Middlesex.
The Victoria Tavern was built on the corner of Kilburn High Road and Willesden Lane in the middle of the nineteenth century.