The area of Oakwood derives its name from Oakwood Park which opened in 1927.
Category: Piccadilly Line
Wood Green is a suburban district lying to the east of Alexandra Palace, identified by the London Plan as one of the metropolitan centres in Greater London.
Hammersmith is a district in the London Borough of Hammersmith and Fulham, approximately eight kilometres west of Charing Cross on the north bank of the River Thames.
Acton Town station was opened as Mill Hill Park on 1 July 1879 by the District Railway (now the District line).
Ealing Common is an area of open space which became prominent at the time of the enclosures of the late eighteenth century.
Heathrow Airport itself began in 1944 – its underground station opened in 1977.
Turnpike Lane station was opened on 19 September 1932 as part of the Cockfosters extension of the Piccadilly line.
Hatton Cross is a London Underground station on the Heathrow branch of the Piccadilly Line.
Russell Square station, now on London’s Piccadilly Line, was opened by the Great Northern, Piccadilly and Brompton Railway on 15 December 1906.