Gambia Street – then called William Street – was already on the 1800 maps of London.
Tooley Street is a road connecting London Bridge to St Saviour’s Dock. It runs past Tower Bridge on the Southwark/Bermondsey side of the River Thames.
Southwark Street is a major street just south of the River Thames. It runs between Blackfriars Road to the west and Borough High Street.
Bermondsey Square is located on Tower Bridge Road, the former the site of Bermondsey Abbey.
Colombo Street was – until 1937 – called Collingwood Street.
The George Inn is a public house established in the medieval period on Borough High Street in Southwark, owned and leased by the National Trust.
Tabard Street was the old road to Kent and called Kent Street until 1877.
Talbot Yard used to host one of the most famous inns in English literature.
The Ring was a boxing stadium which once stood on Blackfriars Road in Southwark.
Bermondsey Street was named for the Abbey of St Saviour’s.