Finborough Road derives its name from the country seat in Suffolk of the local landowning Pettiward family.
Elm Park Gardens links Fulham Road with Elm Park Road.
Raasay Street ran from Dartrey Road to Edith Grove.
By G. E. MITTON (1902). Edited by Sir Walter Besant. (The Underground Map editor notes: Optical character recognition tries to resolve spelling – spelling of proper names and derivations can be unreliable as a result) PREFATORY NOTE A survey of London, a record of the greatest of all cities, that should preserve her history, her …