Parsons Green is both a road and the name of the green bounded by it.
Ashcombe Street was part of the Morrison’s Farm Estate.
Barclay Road runs from Fulham Road to the rails of the District Line.
Langthorne Street is final step in the Alphabet Streets of Fulham.
The original Craven Cottage’ was built in 1780, by William Craven, the sixth Baron Craven and was located at the position of the centre circle of the current Fulham FC pitch. At the time, the surrounding areas were woods which made up part of Anne Boleyn’s hunting grounds. The Cottage was lived in by Edward …