Shillibeer Place commemorates pioneer busman George Shillibeer.
Archer Street was Arch Street in 1675, Orchard Street in 1720 and Archer Street by 1746.
Walker’s Court is one of the many passageways which in past years was known as ’Paved Alley’.
Kemp’s Court is situated in the heart of Berwick Street Market where a line of stalls stretch down both sides of the road.
Tottenham Court Road is a major road running from the junction of Oxford Street and Charing Cross Road, north to Euston Road – a distance of about three-quarters of a mile.
Wells Street – ’Welses Lane’ – is first recorded in 1692.
The Queen’s Theatre is located in Shaftesbury Avenue on the corner of Wardour Street.
Baker Street was laid out in the 18th century by the builder William Baker, after whom it is named.
Eastcastle Street was originally called Castle Street East.