Category: W10

Wedlake Street, W10

Wedlake Street arrived as the second wave of building in Kensal Town was completed.

Lavie Mews, W10

Lavie Mews, W10 was a mews connecting Portobello Road and Murchison Road.

Bosworth Road, W10

Bosworth Road was the first street built as Kensal New Town started to expand to the east.

Branstone Street, W10

Branstone Street, originally Bramston Street, disappeared in 1960s developments.

Galton Street, W10

Galton Street lies within the Queen’s Park Estate, W10.

Golborne Road, W10

Golborne Road, heart of North Kensington, was named after Dean Golbourne, at one time vicar of St John’s Church in Paddington.

Golborne Mews, W10

Golborne Mews lies off of the Portobello Road, W10.

Selby Square, W10

Selby Square is a walkway in the Queen’s Park Estate

Westway, W10

Westway is the A40(M) motorway which runs on an elevated section along the W10/W11 border.

Raymede Street, W10

Raymede Street, after severe bomb damage in the area, disappeared after 1950.