|MAP YEAR:||1750||1800||1830||1860||1900||1950||2020||Remove markers|
|Main source:||WEMBLEY MATTERS|
|Further citations and sources|
|NEARBY LOCATIONS OF NOTE|
View of The Red Lion, a roadside inn on the Edgware Road at Kilburn. The Edgware Road is a long straight road which runs from Oxford Street to St John's Wood, following the course of the old Roman road heading north out of London to the Middlesex village of Edgware and beyond. There were a number of inns built to serve travellers along the road, including the Red Lion which dated back to the 15th century.
Credit: C. A. Prestel. Etching fated 1789.
TUM image id: 2252
Gaumont State in its heyday.
TUM image id: 2999
TUM image id: 1453361516
TUM image id: 1481201889
Kilburn Park Farm
TUM image id: 1490745540
Mortimer Place, NW6
TUM image id: 1492961898
The Bell, Kilburn Wells (around 1800)
TUM image id: 1602693126