Vauxhall Walk lies to the north of the Vauxhall area.
West Square was developed from 1794 onwards.
Lambeth Walk was the site of two wells, the road to which slowly became lined with houses.
Worgan Street is the new name for the former Catherine Street in the Vauxhall Gardens Estate area.
Walnut Tree Place was a minor street replaced by the China Walk Estate.
Fitzalan Street connects Lambeth Walk and Kennington Road.
This page lists streets, the histories of which are largely gleaned from the Conservation Area documents of the London Borough of Southwark: www.southwark.gov.uk Abbey Street, SE1 Addington Square, SE5 Alma Grove, SE1 Amelia Street, SE17 Anchor Terrace, SE1 The Angel (Rotherhithe) The Angel (Waterloo) Austral Street, SE11 Ayres Street, SE1 Balaclava Road, SE1 (Old) Barge House …